Opening Times & Prices
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is open from 8:30am to 5:00pm every day of the year except Christmas Day (December 25). We are open on Anzac Day 2016.
Our facilities are available outside these hours for special events and functions by prior arrangement.
Self-drive admission tickets are valid for three consecutive days from entry to the park from the date of purchase (conditions apply). They are strictly non-transferrable and proof of ID for re-entry is essential.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is required to actively supervise children in his/her care at all times. Children cannot be left unaccompanied.
Concession are available:
- Local Resident (ID required - permanent resident within the Q01 telephone directory area).
- Student (ID required if over 15 years of age)
- School Groups
- Seniors Card Holders
Entry is subject to conditions stated at reception. The owner of this private facility reserves the right to refuse admission to any person at its absolute discretion. The standard entry conditions are set out below but may be occasionally subject to variation due to prevailing weather conditions or other operational and safety requirements.
Conditions Of Entry
YOU ACCEPT FULL RISK In entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises. Notwithstanding the generality of this exclusion, you must observe the following rules:
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff.
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals.
- Smoking is prohibited on boardwalks, outdoor eating or drinking areas and inside buildings. Please refer to the park map for Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas.
- Keep to designated pathways.
- Sensible walking shoes are strongly recommended.
We reserve the right to remove any person from these premises (premises includes the boats) who, in our opinion is in breach of the above rules or is otherwise unacceptable to the proper operation of the premises. Commercial photography and filming is not permitted on these premises without our prior written consent.